Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Politics

Everyday I watch cable news and watch people complain about the country. Everyday i sit and wait to hear something that is the least bit constructive. If i had to hold my breathe I would have died several times over. Why can no one ever give an idea when they shoot down yours? Why do people seem eager to hope those in power fail? If our elected officials do poorly, do we not all do poorly?

Yet everyday I see these newsmen/newswomen curse the President and congress with nothing constructive to say. When Bush was in office it was nearly identical, but there was a hope things would get better. Now with Obama, the right seems content to have policies fail, if for no other reason than to say I told you so. I have little hope our country will maintain its greatness for when my children are old enough to enjoy it. I feel everyone is too concerned with being right to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment